Discuss the interaction of the major components of the U.S. healthcare system on (1) Access to Healthcare (physically and financially), (2) Healthcare Expenditure, and (3) Quality of Care. Answer the questions from the perspective of two internal factors and one external factor:
• Public health insurance programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, State Children’s Health Insurance Program, and TriCare.
• Employer provided health insurance.
• Commercial health insurance.
• Out-of-pocket payments.
• Payment mechanisms used by public and private health insurance programs, including but not limited to fee-for-service, capitation, per diem, global budget, pay for performance, shared savings, gain sharing, bundled payments.
• Healthcare delivery institutions such as hospitals, ambulatory care clinics (e.g., community health clinics, and physician offices), pharmacies, and rehabilitation centers.
• Healthcare human resources, including all types of healthcare professionals (physicians, nurses, therapists, pharmacists, technicians, and so on) as well as management and administrative personnel.
• Health IT infrastructure.
• Medical equipment.
• Federal and state legislation that regulates all agents in the healthcare system (e.g., Patient Protection and Accountable Care Act [PPACA], Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act [HIPAA], Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act [COBRA], and Employee Retirement Income Security Act [ERISA]).
• Economic development.
• Political climate.
• Population characteristics such as demographic composition and health outcomes.
• Social and cultural values.
• Technological development
Define strategic planning in a healthcare organization.
Identify the barriers an organization will encounter during the process.
Make suggestions on how to overcome these barriers.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more