This assignment is a Research Critique Part 1. It is ONLY USE QUALITATIVE RESEARCH. Only A Nurse writer (RNs) year 2010-2015. Because it is a mandatory that I have to submit the article along with critique research. I got a Qualitative article that wrote by a RN. It called Qualitative Research Finding as Evidence: Utility in Nursing Practice by Wendy R. Miller, MSN, RN, CCRN. please do not share my information with anyone because university people are watching. Please delete all instruction after my assignment is done. Instruction as follow:Example Paper for Module 3 Assignment: Research Summary and Ethical Considerations
As you begin your essay, add an introduction — this is your thesis for the essay. An introduction is a short paragraph of pertinent topics that you will cover in your paper. The introduction should define the goals of the essay. This helps the reader to focus upon the specific topics and pertinent points that you plan to discuss. In this case the essay introduction should contain a sentence with these elements: 1)a critical analysis of a qualitative nursing study focusing on the 2) problem statement, 3) study purpose, 4) research question, 5) literature review, and 6) theoretical framework.
• Identify the clinical problem and research problem that led to the study. What was not known about the clinical problem that, if understood, could be used to improve health care delivery or patient outcomes? This gap in knowledge is the research problem.
• How did the author establish the significance of the study? In other words, why should the reader care about this study? Look for statements about human suffering, costs of treatment, or the number of people affected by the clinical problem.
Purpose and Research Questions
• Identify the purpose of the study. An author may clearly state the purpose of the study or may describe the purpose as the study goals, objectives, or aims.
• List research questions that the study was designed to answer. If the author does not explicitly provide the questions, attempt to infer the questions from the answers.
• Were the purpose and research questions related to the problem?
• Were qualitative methods appropriate to answer the research questions?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more